Monday, May 31, 2010
Ansan & InsaDong
Daddy and I went to Dongsan Church in Ansan on Sunday, which is about a 20minute walk to Jungwang station, 30minute ride to Jungang station, and another 40minute walk. I actually got there early enough to hear English worship for the first time, which was nice. Then we met with the pastor and some others before going to eat salad at TGI Fridays. After Starbucks, resting, and visiting with some Friends I saw along the way, we hopped back on the subway to meet my friend Jeena, who lives in Hywha (near Uijeongbu), in InsaDong, which was about an 1 1/2 hour ride. She also had a Korean US military friend with her that daddy spoke with while we visited, which was nice. They treated us to dinner and dessert as well. For dinner, we had dahlk (Korean rice cake), pork, spicy cold noodle soup, spicy rice & bean sprount soup, Mandu, and kimchee. For dessert, we had this amazing red bean paste soup and cold sweet rice tea. We visted for a while before they dropped us back off at the station. One and a half hour later, we arrived home, exhausted and ready for bed. Daddy took a rest, Sooman came from Bucheon to visit, and I went to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment