My recruiter (TeachESLKorea based in Canada) hosted a galbi dinner in Sincheon tonight. I invited Beth to go with me because I really didn’t wanna head out all by myself. Not only that, but I am so glad she game. We both ended up having so much fun and meeting so many great people. Everyone meet at Beer O’Clock, which Beth and I really didn’t feel the need to come early for, and then we headed to dinner. These people drank, but they sure did make our foreign teachers look like alcoholics! We actually ended up meeting Ali and her boyfriend Jessie there too. After dinner Beth, Alli, Jessie, and I went out to Hongdea (near Hongik University), where we hung out in some bars and clubs until 3am or so. I ended up meeting some great girls from the University, who I will hopefully see again sometime. Since the subway stops running around 11:30pm, it was definitely a $40 taxi ride back to Uijeongbu, and it wasn’t the first time either.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment