At the beginning of the year in March, it took my kiddos so long to even understand what the questions “What is the day of the week?”, “What is the month of the year?”, or “What year is it?” meant. After day in and day out of songs and games, my little ones tell me the month, day, and year before I can even finish the question. It is amazing how much children are like sponges. They know more than some of my elementary students do. However, I will have to say that this new lady, Becky, came to work today to help out with kindy, and she definitely speaks tons of Korean to my kids. I didn’t even know that she spoke English until Katelyn said Hi to her. So as I’m encouraging my kids to not speak Korean and only speak English, Becky is speaking Korean to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment