The Gobi Desert in China decided to spread its incredibly fine dust particles all about my respiratory system, so much so that it feels as though my whole body is shutting down in response to the invasion.
I am so sick!!! I feel as though I am dying. Everyone has been sick! I had a migraine on Monday, followed by countless headaches for the entire week and weekend, seriously debilitating fatigue, most likely a fever, a cough, stuffed up nose, clogged and sore throat, and no sign of health in sight. The yellow dust was apparently at its highest the Saturday we all went to Jongno-Sam-Ga for St. Patty’s day. Like I said, none of the foreigners were wearing masks. But don’t worry; I have definitely changed my mind. I wear a mask to and from work, and anywhere else I go on the weekends or what not.

No comments:
Post a Comment