Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Easter

It honestly doesn’t feel much like Easter around here. I guess I am so accustomed to the western commercialization of this holiday, that I really didn’t see it coming without the Easter baskets, plush bunnies, and Cadbury eggs. I really didn’t figure it out until the bulletin at church said “Jesus is Risen” in English (which was odd) on palm Sunday. Beth came too!!

Beth went home after lunch, but Nash and I stuck around for Eun Jung’s wedding. It wasn’t really traditionally Korean because she married a Chinese guy. Most of the sermon was in incredibly broken English because it was the only language that both the families knew. In fact, it is the only language both Eun Jung and her new husband know. They plan to live in Quebec , Canada together some day.

I went back home and talked with Beth for a bit before heading out to Lotte Mart to buy some food. They I took a shower and went to bed….

No comments:

Post a Comment