Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sulaksan Mountain

One thing I will miss about Uijeongbu is that there are beautiful mountains right behind our apartments. Beth, Katelyn, and I hiked all the way up Sulaksan Mountain today. It is great because you pretty much just go straight up, holding on to ropes in some places so you don’t fall. Although after practically sliding my whole way down the mountain, I made the decision to buy new shoes. The views were fantastic. There are some buds forming on trees too. It was still a bit chilly out (perhaps 57F or so), and there was definitely a yellow haze of dust particles still lingering in the sky.

Oh, and FYI, Beth and I watched Alice and Wonderland on the computer last night, and I must say, that is a weird movie if I’ve ever seen one. I don’t really recommend it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment