Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hongdae

Saturday (3/27/10) Nash and I went to Hongdae to do some window shopping and walking around. We also ate some yummy bolgogie soup for lunch, and finished it off with some Starbucks Coffee. I know; that is totally cheesy, but I needed a coffee that was made with skim milk, and apparently Starbucks is the only coffee shop thus far that I have found to offer such a thing.

I have been incredibly sick from the poor air quality, Nashly’s illness that she gave me, and yellow dust. So needless to say, both Nash and I wore our masks all day. I think it helped a lot! However, I am also pretty sure I am dying because of my serious lack of energy and probable high fever, so the day pretty much wiped me out. We got back to Uijeongbu about 6pm, so I took a nap, showered, drank some tea, ate some crackers, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment