March 26, 2011: Dentist (cleaning) 66,000W
March 31, 2011: Dentist (2 fillings-white) 250,000W
April 4, 2011: Eye Doctor (consultation) FREE
I will know soon about Orthopedics in my area. Wanna check out the scoliosis. You know how in the US you must go to a doctor to get a recommendation to go to another doctor, and if you are lucky enough to have good insurance, it is still over-priced!! Well, that's not how it works in Korea. Yeah, it kinda sucks that I haven't gotten paid yet, and haven't been able to book my flight home, but I contacted my coordinator about that, and should hear back from her soon.
Lasik, Lasek? Who knows. I'm not even sure if I'm a candidate because my eyes shake too much, and you must hold them still during surgery. But, my consultation is free, so why not? The trick is explaining OMA to Korean eye doctors. Dream Eye Clinic in Gangnam specializes in lasik and lasek eye surgery, is well-known, and has great reviews. Best of all, they speak English. So, I'll keep you posted. I'm so excited though. Trying not to get my hopes up, but no one has ever given me the hope of better vision before. I have three days off in April when my kids are on a retreat with the other teachers, so that would be the best time to have surgery if I am a good candidate for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment