Sunday, March 27, 2011
Test Tube
Haha..so I forgot to tell you about this. I'm sure I blogged about the first and second time I got a health check-up in Korea for my E2 Visa. Both times I had to pee in a cup, and both times I experienced public humilliation. But this would be the first time a test tube was invovled. Not only did I have to take my dixie cup and test tube into the public bathroom, but then bring it back and pour some out in the sink when I had filled it too full. It's always an experience walking around with your pee for all the world to see in Korea. The nurses, doctors, and dentist also don't practice universal procautions, because none of them wear gloves when they touch you or something with your blood on it. Huh..I though universal meant world-wide...but maybe not. Needless to say, I bought Seunghui, who had graciously gone with me, coffee after that fiasco.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment