Tuesday: Smoothie with Jinyoung in Ansan. She will return to her studies in the US soon.
Wednesday: I cooked dinner for Sharmila.
Thursday: I talked with Hyeji on the phone and skyped with mom.
Friday: Well, today is quite rainy. The plain was to go with Sharmila to Seoul Tower because she had never been, but that most likely will be postponed until August.
Saturday: I have a plan to clean and go shoe shopping in Seoul. No I don't wanna shoe shop, but I am in dire need of some new runners and hiking shoes. Perhaps some sandals and new flip flops would be nice as well. They will be pricey, and fitting them into my suitcase next May will be tricky, but you do what you gotta do, right?
Sunday: I guess I will go to Ansan for church, visit & have lunch with the folks there, and come back to Siheung for a late English service at Emmanuel where I am apparently singing songs I don't know. The pastorial intern already put me on the bulletin. I've never even been to the church before...

No comments:
Post a Comment