Beth and I had wanted to go hang out and tour Seoul the next day (Sunday) by 10am, but there was no way I waking her up that early. So, I decided to sleep in myself. I finally opened my eyes and jumped out of bed at 1pm! I woke Beth up, and 40 minutes later, we decided just to grab some lunch and venture around Uijeonbu instead.
We ate some great tasting sushi at a nearby corner restaurant ($2). Miso soup and Kimchee served as our sides. Corner restaurants are everywhere, and most of them are dirt cheap! We walked around to the underground market, where I finally was able to buy a watch (I never knew what time it was). There were also some neat shops, corner stores, street markets, and fun things to see. We left around dark, and spent 30-45 minutes circling around to the same place that we had just came from….whoopsie!! We felt dumb…oh well J So we heading home in a different direction this time, ate some kind of chicken dinner with onions, cabbage and dressing, and this crab corn thing as sides ($12), and went home for the night. There is always enough for Beth and I to share, so we hardly ever get two separate dishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment