Doors that swing either way and stay open just by pushing them out in either direction are great. HomePlus totally has a forth floor. I couldn't find the bathroom, and asked someone where it was in Korean...so you should totally be impressed. All of the food I've had thus far is awesome!! I need sleep. I think I got over the jet lag pretty fast because of all the work I've done. That is all.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Friday Night
Beth and I went to HomePlus. Little did I know that the wonderfully delicious food I wanted to try before had numbers on it. Hello...sum-sa-eo (35) was my amazing black bean paste noodle thing. Oh well.... It came with miso soup too...yah!! Live and learn. I also bought this amazingly disgusting corn tea. It was pretty much like drinking the water from a can of corn, which is gross. In fact, I guess I was so overwhelmed by the Korean on the bottle, I didn't even noticed that it said "Corn Tea" in English. What a goof!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did you ask them in Korean?!! WOW... That blows my mind!
ReplyDeleteof all the korean foods you've mentioned so far, one of the few that i've had and loved is actually the corn tea. different strokes, and all that.
ReplyDeletebut, in other news, i want you to know that your blog is fascinating and that you are amazing. i'm honestly in awe of you, and hope (know!) that everything will go smoothly and well for you.