No class yesterday due to a school-wide midterm. No class today due to Min Chan being a substitute for another teacher. I spent my time yesterday catching up on emails and watching on-line TV. I'm keeping up shows like Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Raising Hope, Glee, and Army Wives that way. Kind difficult when you don't live in the states and your videos keep getting ripped from their sites due to copyright infringement...errgh! Today I have printed out numerous articles from the American Diabetes Association's webpage on new 2010 clinical practice recommendations, guidelines, revisions, news, etc. Now I must take on the task of reading it all. When I get back to the states, its KA's career take two....we'll see how that goes.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Ridin' Solo!!
After many weeks of back-and-forth emails to and from various travel agencies in Seoul and the surrounding areas, I have purchased and printed out confirmation of my airline tickets to Chiang Mai, Thailand and Kathmandu, Nepal for the two weeks of my winter vacation. For those of you that wish to know, total prices are as follows: Expedia (3.0mil), Xanadu (2.0mil), Soho (1.5mil), KISES STA (1.3mil), & Shoestring (1.25mil + individual purchase of BKK-CNX-BKK airfare). I went with STA. I had to send in a copy of my passport, visa, and alien card, as well as fill out an International Teacher's Identification Card, or be an international student, to get the low rate. What's an extra 50,000W anyway? Sure does save me the hassle of booking my own flight to and from Chiang Mai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment